Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Run with me here its all I have.

Your troubles mix's your drink with great debate.

Prove your point have your say; at the end of the day you have had your moment. Quiet now, feel the slight touch of emotion towards love; for heavens sake you would not know the meaning anymore...

The Anti Christ as my alias I drain my drink drop a few and sit back. Fighting never tickled the fancy. It was never an outlet like it was to some. For those, I have respect feeling great pleasure towards your pleasures of freedom coming with the price of a bloody fist and broken victim.

In the case of a manic-depressive this blogging always seemed to clear the brain so I could sleep a little longer. I sound cliché but remember when your reading other's the apple started here for once. My rhymes seem Ow so much bitter and I love it more then the last; but I have already said that.

I guess that makes my last sentence shit; Bite what you wish if you feel this re-blog, re-post, re-enact its the only way things are going to change.

They broke us in, spat us out but we thank them for it. Finally we can live knowing the knowledge, stopping us from becoming what makes us cringe. The certain few will understand my majestic banter in which case raise hands and scream at me.

God I wish haters hated harder.

Make me write better; make me want to be better for god sakes I want too.

I sign off on the card I singed in on and yet I feel this metaphorical orgasm inside me which makes me feel like I have made 1 or 2 people tops, wake up and smell the roses.




God I wish I could write.

No comments:

Post a Comment