Monday, March 15, 2010

Grey, White and black shirts are keeping my weekends in check...

I don't like leaving the house to much lately the food is too good, although i did go to the zoo today. Over run by young boys with huge toys i felt more intimidated then going to midland gate on a friday afternoon. Things are far to simple out there. The mind starts playing tricks with you when there is nothing to trick it...

Talking down on younger years thinking we are already in retirement housing telling the grand kids back in my day bullshit. 10 percent life 90 percent dream. The simple idea of foes thinking they know everything already makes me laugh and the fact that not one fly has dropped yet makes me worry, a god sent to say the lest;

Luck is keeping me sain and i have no problem with that, take what you find and run..

No comments:

Post a Comment