Friday, January 29, 2010

The Number Is 1

For the last 11 years of my life I have been able to dip and dive though any school commitment with the consequence being simply a bad report because of little effort, And now it seems like that will all come to the end. Fuck not living well, pushing myself into the corner is the last thing I want to-do but living like a child a few more years just sounds so appealing.

I shaved my head today, no one likes it and neither do I. I'd be lying if I said I did. The first thought that seemed to come to Kall's mind is that woman will definitely not be swimming down the river near me anytime soon, Little does he know that the whole valley dried up a long time ago. Although that never bothered me, I never really liked swimming anyway.

I still can't write ill think I'll leave you for a few more days, weeks I hate blabbering.

No comments:

Post a Comment