Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bastard.

I keep slipping into this weird delirium like state of mind; sometimes I don’t think it’s even that, just finding something enjoyable seems almost imposable. Instead of trying to find something I just watch and be a by standee because its just easier that way. Boil my agitation in the pot and watch it stew.

When I'm walking around my own neighbour hood most hated springs to mind. Everything seems to be screaming at me that I have something not so friendly coming my way and that I'm sure of, trust me no reminders are needed anymore.

I'm not sure if it is the best thing that is happening to me or the worst ether way I'm not stopping. This time they are chasing the wrong dog as the rat walks behind them.

Rattraps do go snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment