Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fat trivia

I've come up with reasons why I have found there is a rapid stomach growth forming underneath my school dress as each day passes. Every day I wake up feeling larger and larger and I wonder what on earth could be making me feel this way.
There are a number of things that could possibly be contributing to this lard that I am becoming.
1. I am pregnant and will skull a whole bottle of orange juice all the way to the chemist to get my pregnancy test, just so I can feel cool and "indie" like Juno in such a life ruining situation.

2. Mum has snuck MSG into all my food making me want to eat more and more of her pasta that she has cooked copious ammounts of.

3.It's all in my head I am actually REALLY skinny, look my bones stick out of my hips... :

4. I should probably exercise and stop eating Maccas

No comments:

Post a Comment