Friday, September 11, 2009

Lil Wayne Can Suck My Dick

I feel so good after i kill a mosquito.
There were a few things discovered today that all made my day some what exciting to the last.

Number One. I went to the moon and ordered a banana coke sounding a little over excited at the thought of its existence. The guy that looked kind of like an albino ( in a hot way) wasn't as thrilled as I was. But whatever, it was good, but kind of just banana syrup under coke.

Number Two. There is a third gender called Fafa ! Or Fa' afafine, im not sure, its short for Fafa though . I watched this video on triple j of this female who had the spirit of a male but the sensitivity of a female. She was fit enough to build a house yet could easily do fine things such as sewing. How amazing, she looked like a normal woman ( kind of). http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/triplej/hack/faafafine_m1780871.mp3
listen to this its a laff when she starts talking about who they fuck.

Number Three. People who hang out the front of Mcdonalds on a friday night in the city are DARDEEZ... Yeah... One guy was that cool that he stole the eftpos machine at the maccas place, then offered it to liv and myself telling us that we can sell people pills with it. Stupid thing to say as number 1. the eftpos machine will not work leaving pingaaaaa with 1 and az with 0 and 2. Lol at the thought of me selling pills. hahaha oh funny, you probs dont know me, its funny though.

Number Four. There are so many more cooler/better/smarter/well dressed people in the world than me. But I'm pretty great and just talking shit cos im quite bored at home on a friday and need some attention as today i've been ignored more than once!

Bye Loverz
xox az

No comments:

Post a Comment